CIROS Studio is a 3D modeling and simulation software. You can use it to plan robot-based workcells, to check the reachability of all positions, to develop programs for robots and controllers, and to optimize the workcell layout. All movements and handling operations can be simulated to avoid collisions and to optimize cycle times.
- Modeling of geometry, mechanics and electronics.
- A powerful 3D rendering engine for realistic visualizations.
- The simulation of a single controller.
- The standard robot programming language IRL (DIN 66312).
- A tool for program and position list organization.
- Several basic model libraries.
- A comprehensive modern help system.